AZTECH FORGOTTEN GODS - SWITCH
SOME THINGS ARE BEST LEFT FORGOTTEN
CYBER-STONE ACTION ADVENTURE
Aztech Forgotten Gods is the cyber-stone action-adventure following Achtli, a young woman who battles the colossal Forgotten Gods. To uncover the truth behind her far-future Mesoamerican metropolis, she'll have to turn the Gods' power against them, as she soars through the city with power and grace using an ancient artifact, remnant of a time long forgotten.
- EXHILARATING VERTICALITY AND MOBILITY- Launch yourself into action with mysterious technology that will allow you to uncover ancient secrets in a city ripe for exploration.
- A UNIQUE FUTURISTIC MESOAMERICAN SETTING - Explore a modern Aztec city that has thrived for centuries as a stone metropolis, technologically advanced, yet heavily rooted in ancient tradition.
- MASSIVE BOSSES- Face off in electrifying battles against gigantic creatures resembling deities from the Aztec pantheon.
- DEEPLY INVOLVED NARRATIVE- Join Achtli in an emotional journey, filled with twists, turns and high-octane action, as she fights to protect her city from the Forgotten Gods.
- REFRESHING POV ON AZTEC MYTHOLOGY -Dive into a fascinating Mesoamerican-inspired world and see Aztec lore like you have never seen it before.
THE TRUTH LIES IN THE PAST
WHAT IF THE AMERICAN CONTINENT WAS NEVER CONQUERED AND THE GREAT AZTEC EMPIRE TOOK OFF AND CONTINUED GROWING WELL INTO THE FUTURE?
This story takes place in an alternative future where the Aztec empire was never conquered, and thus has flourished into a hyper-advanced civilization.
Soon-to-be heroine Achtli joins her archeologist mother Nantsin on an unsanctioned dig. Inadvertently, they forcefully discharge an ancient energy cell that awakens stone colossi hellbent on destroying the city.
Achtli later discovers that these giants are deities from the old times. The frightening Forgotten Gods.
Achtli crawls out of the rubble to discover two things: her prosthetic arm has been replaced with a mysterious stone artifact, and an ethereal voice in her head is claiming its own divinity. Now, Achtli must face the Forgotten Gods in order to stop them from destroying everything that she loves.