ALFRED HITCHCOCK VERTIGO LIMITED EDITION - SWITCH
Immerse yourself in a psychological thriller of a new kind, playing with the limits between fantasy and reality.
Vertigo is a psychological thriller and narrative game exploring the themes of obsession, manipulation and madness.
Ed Miller, a writer, came out unscathed from his car fall down Bixby Canyon, California. Even though no one was found inside the car wreckage, Ed is sure that he was traveling with his daughter and wife. Traumatized by the event, he starts to suffer from severe vertigo. As he starts therapy, he will try to uncover what really happened on that tragic day.
Prepare yourself for a most disturbing investigation through the human mind: truth is sometimes worse than madness.
- An original story about obsession, manipulation and madness, inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpiece Vertigo.
- A powerful narrative experience that pays tribute to the visual and storytelling techniques of the thriller genre.
- Four playable characters who each have a different story to tell.
- Several timelines to explore that will allow you to overlap the events, letting you tell reality and deceptive memories apart.
- Interactive dialogues which will shape relations between the characters.
- Developed by the awarded adventure game studio Pendulo Studios.