Archetype Arcadia - SWITCH
Archetype Arcadia is a dark, sci-fi visual novel set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious disease called the 'Original Sindrome' has wiped out most of humanity. The story revolves around Rust and his sister, roaming empty lands and searching desperately for other humans alive. All other humans have supposedly fallen victim to the disease which causes those inflicted to suffer from insanity, sensory illusions, and uncontrollable self-destructive urges. The only way to control those symptoms is by spending time inside a virtual game called Archetype Arcadia.
Rust doesn't suffer from the disease, but when his sister who does mysteriously falls unresponsive one day, he must enter the virtually immersive game and navigate this unseen world to find a fix for his sister. Within the game exists a whole new world full of people and monsters. A world in which wearing a game device allows players to utilize powerful memories and corresponding avatars to fight each other. While this virtual existence supposedly delays the disease, it also carries severe consequences.
As Rust battles his way through this strange world for a cure, he meets various people with unexpected identities and origins, makes unbreakable friendships, and undoubtedly some enemies along the way. Archetype Arcadia is a plot which unravels beautifully and shockingly, taking the player along a journey of mystery, heartbreak, friendship and salvation.
- A post-apocalyptic visual novel, facing mysterious events in a virtual world.
- Story-rich visual novel – Hours of story, with 8 whole chapters!
- Choice-making moments - many options to pick, but be aware of Bad endings!
- Flashbacks- See the past as it once was and how memories control a character’s future.
- Perspectives - Have the chance to see other Characters ideas and emotions.
- Dynamic Art - Exciting scenes with bold art capturing vital
- Key Milestones- Bosses and vivid moments that drive the story forward.