Gunnar Intercept Blue Light Glasses - Onyx Frame with Amber Lens and Blue Light Protection Factor 65 (INT-00101)
Agency approved. Retro classic frame fused with futuristic technology, INTERCEPT completes the line between style and science. This hinges anchor injected temples. An ergonomically balanced frame supports precision optics. Polished logo plates create low-key accents subtle enough for any undercover recruit.
What is Blue Light Protection Factor™ (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
Gunnar Intercept Blue Light Blocking Glasses HighlightS:
- Wide format lenses
- Rigid lens mounting
- Comfort curved nose rests
- Engineering grade injection polymers
- Multi-barrel hinges
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Lens width: 58 mm, nose: 17 mm, frame width: 133 mm, temple: 135 mm.