Gunnar Pendleton Blue Light Glasses - Slate Frame / Amber Lens and Blue Light Protection Factor 65 (PEN-09501)
Enhance your performance and protect your eyes with the Pendleton, a high-grade stainless-steel frame designed with the military in mind. The Pendleton comes in both Slate and Moss colors and is fitted with GUNNAR’s patented ‘Amber’ lens. In addition to blocking 65% of blue light, these lenses enhance focus and protect from dry eyes while using every day digital devices and monitors.
Gunnar Pendleton Blue Light Glasses Highlights:
- High-quality and flexible stainless steel material.
- 3-barrel hinge for added durability and comfort.
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue.
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing.
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back.
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint.
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light.
- Lens width: 57 mm, nose: 17 mm, frame width: 136 mm, temple: 138 mm, weight: 33 grams.