Resident Evil 4 (Greatest Hits) - PS2
In this latest installment of the wildly popular franchise, players are reacquainted with Leon S. Kennedy, Raccoon City's idealistic rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. In the six years since the destruction of Raccoon City, the U.S. government has been able to destroy the nefarious Umbrella Corporation.
* Utilizes the PS2's technological powers to the fullest, creating breathtaking 3D graphics and effects.
* Behind the camera view - Camera follows Leon from behind, allowing for intuitive movement.
* New, never before seen enemies - You'll be wishing for the usual Resident Evil zombies! Bosses that make Nemesis seem like a kitten.
* Advanced AI - Enemies are now smarter than ever and use their cunning abilities to attack.
* Conversations and monologues can be heard in real time.
* Action button - Pressing the A Button allows players to perform various actions.
* Aim and shoot - Ability to zero in on enemies with weapons.