Lake - PS5
RELEASE DATE: JUNE 21, 2022
PRE-ORDER POLICY: CANCELLATIONS ON THIS TITLE WILL ONLY BE OFFERED STORE CREDIT.
This product contains a physical Map of Providence Oaks, inside the box.
Set in Providence Oaks, Oregon in 1986, Lake is an incredibly pretty, laidback, open-world game, consisting of a free-roaming driving sim and a story driven point-and-click adventure.
You take on the role of Meredith Weiss, who’s taking a break from her high-flying career in the city, visiting her childhood lakeside town for two weeks, to stand in for her dad as the mail carrier
During her stay, she runs into a few familiar faces as well as plenty of new folk as she drivers the mail truck through the scenic forests of Oregon, stopping off at beautifully detailed locations to deliver letters and packages, and get to know the town's quirky locals.
By the end of the two weeks, she’ll have to decide whether to head back to her life in the city or to stay in Providence Oaks.
- Escape to a beautiful, rustic environment without cellphones and the Internet.
- Get to know a range of engaging characters, each with their own personalities and quirks as you experience the 1980’s all over again.
- Choose after-work activities: hang out with your friends, help out your neighbours or stay home and read a book.
- Experience two weeks of branching story that doesn't shy away from slice-of-life themes.
- Determine your own story: there are no 'right' or wrong answers or endings. Simply what you want to happen.
- Optimized for the PS5.