Terminator: Resistance Enhanced - PS5
This release is not a part of the Limited Run Games Collection and is not a numbered release. Missing out on this release will not compromise a complete Limited Run set.
Terminator: Resistance Enhanced from Reef Entertainment for the Sony PS5 is an officially licensed, first-person shooter set during the ‘Future War’ scenario that was only glimpsed at in the iconic films from James Cameron, ‘The Terminator’ and ‘T2: Judgement Day’.
Terminator: Resistance Enhanced is a new version of Terminator: Resistance taking advantage of the new capabilities of the PlayStation 5 console.
Jump back into the action with Jacob Rivers and experience his story from lowly private to hero of the Resistance once more, while enjoying improved framerates and graphical fidelity, faster load times, and the new hardware features of the DualSense controller.
Terminator: Resistance Enhanced also contains updates brought to the title on PC, as well as the brand new Infiltrator Mode which sees players get under the skin of the series' iconic T-800 series Infiltrator.
This story takes place in a post-apocalyptic Los Angeles, nearly 30 years after Judgement Day, and stars a brand new hero in the Terminator universe, Jacob Rivers, a soldier in the Resistance led by John Connor.
Despite the fact that Jacob is just a lowly private, he'll soon discover that he's been specifically targeted by the latest threat from Skynet and marked for termination! Skynet may be destined to lose the war, but at what cost to Jacob?
Experience the events leading up to the decisive final battle for the fate of mankind in the war against the machines!
- Get under the skin of the iconic T-800 series Infiltrator and strike out against Resistance forces with the new Infiltrator Mode.
- Resist the machines! Fight against a selection of iconic enemies from the films, including the T-800, as well as a host of enemies that are brand new to the Terminator universe.
- You can also enjoy a variety of enhancements for the PlayStation 5, including improved framerates and graphical fidelity, faster load times, and the new hardware features of the DualSense controller.
- Equip an arsenal of plasma weaponry to run and gun or sneak and hack through sprawling environments! The world isn’t as forgiving as it used to be so you’ll need to search for scraps to trade and craft.
- Change the fate of mankind! Protect a motley crew of survivors, each with their own motivations and backstories. The actions you take throughout the game will impact their survival and change the ending you get.