Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps and Beans 2 - SWITCH
After the success of Bud Spencer & Terence Hill - Slaps and Beans, Trinity Team, Buddy Productions and ININ Games are back with a new game dedicated to all fans of the mythic movie duo.
Go on a brand-new Bud & Terence adventure that will see yet another unlucky villain receive a proper beatdown. Staying true to the classic side-scrolling beat ‘em up mechanics of the first game, Slaps and Beans 2 features earth-shattering slaps and flying kicks, but as part of an enhanced combat system with much more depth. The game can be enjoyed solo or in local co-op and the gameplay is further enhanced by a variety of mini games that are weaved into the story for a refreshing twist. With its faithful characters and combat, music from the original movie composers Oliver Onions and even included voice dubbing, Slaps and Beans 2 will make the hearts of fans around the globe beat faster.
Shipwrecked in Africa, Bud and Terence rescue a village from thugs and try using a local banana barge to find their way back home. But of course, it wouldn't be a Bud and Terence adventure if everything went according to plan. You will find yourself on a trip around the globe, playing as an undercover cop in Miami, diving into an underground betting ring disguised as a gambler and fighting gangsters, ninjas, soldiers and more along the way. And somehow everything seems to be connected to bananas!
The new episode includes many great features:
• ODDS AND EVENS: A brand-new, explosive & ludicrous story adventure with an enhanced combat system: Both heroes now have signature abilities and unique power ups.
• INCLUDED: Mini artbook as well as a movie poster. Plus, a reversible cover by Renato Casaro, the creator of the Bud Spencer movie posters.
• ACE HIGH: Neither dumb, nor mute: The game now includes voice dubbing in English, Italian, German and Spanish. Enjoy the new music from Oliver Onions, the original movie composers, to harmonize with the sound of slapping.
• DOUBLE TROUBLE: Team up with your buddy, to enjoy the story in 2-player couch co-op. Lots of competitive mini-games are included throughout the story, adding various fun gameplay mechanics.
• WHO FINDS A FRIEND FINDS A TREASURE: The dedicated party game mode (mini-games only) for up to 4 players lets you compete and chase those high scores. Beautiful, hand-drawn pixel art, for pixel-perfect slapping.
• CRIME BUSTERS: Anything can be a weapon! Along with the signature abilities, you can now use objects from the environment to beat the daylight out of enemies. And we have lots of beans (and bananas)!