AKIBAS TRIP UNDEAD & UNDRESSED DIRECTORS CUT DAY 1 EDITION - SWITCH
First released in the West in 2014, AKIBA’s TRIP: Undead & Undressed brings the vampire-slaying action-RPG to the Nintendo Switch for the first time as the Director’s Cut. This new edition features all the awesome otaku content from the previous release, including the original game’s DLC, plus an all-new story route focusing on the lovable Finnish maid Kati Raikkonen, complete with all-new voice over in Japanese and English featuring the original cast. Fight like a nerd to defend Akihabara from the diabolical “Synthisters,” vampires that can only be defeated by stripping them down to their bare essentials. Boasting multiple story routes, a unique combat system in which everyday objects become weapons, and a narrative dripping with social satire and subtle nods to Japanese pop culture, AKIBA’S TRIP is a present-day supernatural adventure for the Japanophile in all of us.
- Day 1 Edition to include set of 9 oversized art cards and a musical selections CD packaged together with the game in a custom box
- Kati Takes Center Stage - Experience the “true ending” of the game’s story for the first time; When a mysterious and malevolent force slumbering inside Kati awakens, will you be able to do whatever it takes to save her
- More Side Hustles - From a body pillow connoisseur to Japan’s oldest cosplayers, help out the locals in over a dozen new side missions and pick up wild new weapons and armor along the way
- Revisit the Glory Days of Japan’s Electronic Mecca - Like a virtual tour of Tokyo’s Akihabara ward, all major outdoor locations from the town have been painfully recreated circa 2012-2013, with over 130 real-life shops accurately represented
- Completely Customizable Combat - When you’re an otaku, anything from baseball bats to comics to motherboards can be a weapon. Plus, you can target and strip individual clothing items from enemies to add to your own inventory