COFFEE TALK SINGLE SHOT EDITION - SWITCH
Original price $54.99 CAD - Original price $54.99 CAD
$54.99 CAD - $54.99 CAD
Current price $54.99 CAD
Available to order
RELEASE DATE: JULY 31, 2023
PRE-ORDER POLICY: CANCELLATIONS ON THIS TITLE WILL ONLY BE OFFERED STORE CREDIT.
Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving
up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans. Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.
- Tales of people around the alternative Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we are familiar with.
- Branching story lines where the decisions do not come from the dialogue options you choose, but through how you treat and serve the customers of your café.
- 90s anime inspired pixel art visual and chill vibes inducing color palette to help you immerse yourself in the game’s world.
- Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and talks activities. An experience to make you think, feels, and help rest your body and soul.
- Languages - English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese – Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish – Spain, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish in-game text.