Xenocider - DREAMCAST
RELEASE DATE: Q1 2023
PRE-ORDER POLICY: CANCELLATIONS ON THIS TITLE WILL ONLY BE OFFERED STORE CREDIT.
Xenocider is a third-person rail shooter inspired by arcade classics and presented in nostalgic 32-bit style!
The game tells the story of Xara, a cyborg from a remote planet turned into the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. Thanks to her superhuman strength, speed and combat skills in extreme environments she is the perfect choice for the job. Choose your weapons and explore 7 different worlds featuring alternative paths and hidden secrets.
- Game mechanics: easy to play, difficult to master.
- Completely customizable controls.
- Supports arcade stick, VMU, vibration pack, and also the official Twin Stick!
- A brand new, made from scratch engine called Dreamer.
- Stable 60 fps!
- 7 worlds with alternate routes… and much more.
- Upgradable skills.
- Unlockable game modes and achievements!
- A rocking soundtrack by producer and keyboardist Juanjo Martín.
- 480p and VGA support - Supports HDMI & VGA Cables
- REGION FREE
- TITLE: Xenocider
- EDITION: Standard
- PLATFORM: Dreamcast
- UPC: 754194162562
- REGION: Region Free
- RELEASE: Q3 2022
- GENRE: Shooter
- PLAYER(S): 1 Player
- LANGUAGES: English
- INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED: No
- DEVELOPER: Retro Sumus
- PUBLISHER: VGNYsoft
New games for the Dreamcast system are produced with the leading standard of the industry. Using media production factories, high quality packaging and professional printers to create products just like they were released in 1999! While these games are not licensed or endorsed by Sega, they are Licensed by the software rights holder and manufactured on to media for consumer production and not knockoffs or burned cd copies.
This is produced on MIL-CD, while the majority of Dreamcast consoles are compatible with MIL based media, some of the units in the very last productions are unable to read the media. This can be identified by reading the production date information system label on the underside of the console. Units with a production date on or after November 2000 may not be compatible with this product