A SPACE FOR THE UNBOUND COLLECTORS EDITION - SWITCH
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 26, 2024
PRE-ORDER POLICY: CANCELLATIONS ON THIS TITLE WILL ONLY BE OFFERED STORE CREDIT.
Each Collector's Edition includes a physical copy of the game, illustrated inner coversheet, chipboard standee, journaling sticker sheet, download card with a code for a digital download of the soundtrack, Collector's Edition box, 254 page exclusive artbook with new art by Dimas Novan, brass bookmark, Atma and Raya's journal with a map of Loka Town, and double-sided wooden charm.
High school is ending, and the world is ending with it. A Space for the Unbound is a slice-of-life adventure game with beautiful pixel art set in the late 90's rural Indonesia that tells a story about overcoming anxiety, depression, and the relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural powers. Follow two high school sweethearts, Atma and Raya, on a journey of self-discovery at the end of their high school years. When a mysterious supernatural power is suddenly unleashed threatening their existence, they must explore and investigate their town to uncover hidden secrets, face the end of the world, and perhaps learn more about each other.
• Travel back in time to the late 90's and unravel supernatural events.
• Explore rural Indonesia and enjoy its relaxing atmosphere.
• Chat with townfolk and dive into people's minds to solve puzzles.
• Includes soundtrack download code, journaling stickers, and a chipboard standee!
• In-game text languages - English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish.