ANKORA LOST DAYS & DEILAND POCKET PLANET [PEGI IMPORT] - PS4
Discover the wild planet of Ankora in a single-player survival adventure with exploration and crafting. A tale about growing up, making friends and connecting with nature. Mûn is a Junior Ranger from the Interstellar Patrol, stranded on the unexplored planet Ankora after her spaceship crashes there. Mûn will need to craft her own tools to collect the necessary resources for her adventure, overcoming many obstacles: rivers, lakes, waterfalls, mountains... and monsters. Ankora is a huge place. Explore freely around this mysterious planet full of promises and danger. Create different tools, build structures and terraform yourself a new home in the wild. Deiland Pocket Planet Deiland: Pocket Planet is a relaxing farming adventure where you will have to take care of your tiny planet. Farm, craft and fight monsters to make your home a special place and help others with their quest. Discover the story of Arco in this single-player experience, a tale about growing up, helping others and revealing the secrets that lie on the heart of your planet. We’ve crafted a relaxing game, with a strong narrative and a cast of diverse characters for you to meet.
ANKORA LOST DAYS
- Use the hammer to build structures, the shovel to dig and modify the terrain and the bow to defend yourself!
- Explore a wide variety of biomes, from deserts to meadows to snowy mountains, each one packed with secrets
- Level up with each action. Learn new recipes and skills in order to improve your chances of surviving
- Visuals inspired by Studio Ghibli films like Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. A modern setting in a fantasy universe
- Meet spacefaring explore Mûn as a rookie, long before the events of Deiland: Pocket Planet and Summer in Mara
DEILAND POCKET PLANET
- Customize your planet with trees, plants, crops, flowers or structures, and take care of your farm animals
- Discover how the whole planet changes through Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Each crop will only be available in the right seasons
- Smooth and cute graphics as well as relaxing soundtrack to ease up the bustling everyday routine with over 12 characters to meet and befriend
- More than 100 quests to uncover the secrets that the heart of your planet holds