Birushana: Rising Flower of Genpei [LIMITED EDITION] - SWITCH
LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER AND ONLY SHIPS IN CANADA FOR FREE.
The Birushana Limited Edition includes:
• Birushana: Rising Flower of Genpei Game (Switch)
• Collector's Box
• Steel Game Case
• Official Hardcover Art Book
• Ballad of the Rising Flower (2-Disc Set)
o 2 Audio Dramas (with link to digital translation)
o Official Soundtrack
• 5 Card Double-Sided Bromide Set
• Reversible Cover Sleeve
• Exclusive Trading Card
Like a sturdy vase to protect your precious flowers, this Collector's Box houses all of the bonus items in this Limited Edition.
Size: 7.1" x 8.7" x 2.1"
Steel Game Case
Use the steel game case to shield your game from all the clashing of blades!
Size: 6.7" x 4.14" x 0.40"
Official Hardcover Art Book
Gain the upperhand with valuable character bios and more in the Official Hardcover Art Book. Also contained within are 5 short stories to continue the romance with your true loves.
Size: 6.3" x 8.1"
Ballad of the Rising Flower
Spice up the battlefield with a two audio drama set and soundtrack.
Audio dramas are presented with the original Japanese voice actors. Includes exclusive link to the official English translation!
Disc 1 - 2 Audio Drama Set
• "Where Your Heart Takes You"
What does fate have in store for the Heike and Genji clans?
• "The Five Suitors"
This tale takes place in another world, though it bears some resemblance to a tale that you may know…
Disc 2 - Official Soundtrack
• 20 tracks
Show off your blooming love with the Bromide Set. Featuring 5 double-sided bromide cards with each of your potential soulmates represented.
Card Size: 4" x 6"
Reversible Cover Sleeve
Included with Standard or Limited Edition.
Size: 3.5" x 2.5"
PRE-ORDER POLICY : CANCELLATIONS ON THIS TITLE WILL ONLY BE OFFERED STORE CREDIT.
Fifteen years after the Heiji Rebellion, the Heike clan has reached the height of its power, while the Genji clan remains devastated by defeat. Hidden deep within the mountains of Kurama lives Shanao, the youngest surviving male heir to the Genji name. However, Shanao harbors a deep secret known by very few. The youngest heir to the Genji name is no man. Torn between her duty to live up to the Genji family name and her desire to live a peaceful life, Shanao sets off in hopes to take down the Heike stronghold and finally bring peace in the country. Her adventure leads her to find new cherished relationships, as well as something deeper than the feud between the rivaling clans.
• The Object of My Affection - Shanao will encounter five potential routes, each with an Affection Level - a meter that shows how much you have progressed with the character based on the choices made. Once you've decided on your route, maintain your Affection Level to get up close and personal with someone…
• Testing My Abilities - There are 3 Character Abilities Shanao possesses: Strength, Knowledge, and Kindness. As you progress, you are given choices that will affect her Character Abilities. Try to find an equal balance for all 3 abilities. Too high or low of any ability can trigger a bad outcome!
• Apple of My Ai - The Ai Catch system allow players to gauge how their choices affect a character’s Affection Level and Shanao’s Character Abilities in real time! A seedling will indicate a poor Affection Level, while a blooming flower shows a promising Affection Level. The outer frame of the screen will also change into 3 colors: Red, Blue, and Green. Respectively, each color is associated with Shanao’s Character Ability: Strength, Knowledge, and Kindness. Keeping a close tab on your decision can help Shanao reach her true ending!
• Take Another Stab - After completing a chapter, players can revisit it and manipulate the Affection Levels and Character Abilities the two main measures that determines the progress of a route. If you feel Shanao is headed down the wrong path, replay the chapter and get back on track!!
• Languages - English in-game text and Japanese in-game voice.