Eiyuden Chronicle: HUNDRED HEROES - PS5 [FREE SHIPPING]
RELEASE DATE: APRIL 23, 2024
PRE-ORDER POLICY: CANCELLATIONS ON THIS TITLE WILL ONLY BE OFFERED STORE CREDIT.
Players: Single Player
Language: VO: ENG, JP
Text: ENG, FR, ITA, GER, JPN, PT-BR, RUS, TCHI, SCHI, SPA, KR
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes brings together Yoshitaka Murayama, Junko Kawano, Osamu Komuta, and Junichi Murakami—the key creators of the Suikoden series and other renowned games—to craft the kind of rich adventure that only JRPGs provide. Vibrant 2D pixel-art characters blend seamlessly into a 3DCG world, creating a fresh look for the genre that pushes the visuals a step beyond 2.5D.
Over 100 unique and charming heroes join forces with the game’s protagonists in a tightly-woven story about a war-torn continent. Through a unique system, players are able to expand the town that serves as their home base, opening new shops and managing the town guilds. The turn-based combat puts players in control of up to 6 fighters, providing immersive and fast-paced battles that vary up character formation and follow the action with a dynamic camera.
Our story begins in one corner of Allraan, a tapestry of nations with diverse cultures and values.
By dint of sword, and by way of magical objects known as “rune-lenses,” the land's history has been shaped by the alliances and aggressions of the humans, beastmen, elves, and desert people who live there.
The Galdean Empire has edged out other nations and discovered a technology that amplifies the rune-lenses’ magic. Now, the Empire is scouring the continent for an artifact that will expand their power even further.
It is on one such expedition that Seign Kesling, a young and gifted imperial officer, and Nowa, a boy from a remote village, meet each other and become friends. And in a great forest, a young woman named Marisa stands watch over ancient ruins from the runic age…
A twist of fate will soon drag all three of them into the fires of war and force them to reexamine everything they believe to be right and true.
- THE HEROES –Recruit over 100 heroes whose histories and deeds propel the story forward.
- BRAND NEW HIGH-QUALITY JRPG - Explore a vivid JPRG world where 2D pixel character animation and 3DCG blend seamlessly together.
EXTENSIVE CHARACTER ABILITIES AND UNIQUE BATTLE SYSTEM:
- Fight thrilling and immersive turn-based battles that factor in the verticality and obstacles of dungeons when determining character and enemy placement. Take powerful bosses down a peg by caving in the ceiling or blasting them with devastating weapons.
- Assemble your party from a range of fighters with diverse personal skills. Use their unique defensive commands to protect allies in the same row, counter incoming attacks, provoke foes, or charge up for your next strike. Bolster attacks using “Cover Fire” and “Smith,” raise morale with “Cheer”—you can even have a “Soak” in the hot springs before doing battle. Noncombatant characters have your back too, with support skills that will give you an edge
- Flex your strategic muscles in War Battles that pit commander against commander. Take control of legions of soldiers in dynamic, RTS-like scenarios where siege engines and other weapons of war could turn the tides.
- Confront foes in dramatic, one-on-one Duels that are woven seamlessly into the story.
- Customize party members with rune-lenses. The runes you place in the lenses will confer magic, personal abilities, stat boots, auto-skills, and other useful effects.
- TOWNBUILDING SYSTEM - expand your home base and create a thriving community for your heroes. Send your hundred-plus roster to gather resources, conduct trade, and construct new facilities that will increase your town’s size, capabilities, and population. Heroes who choose not to do battle will still contribute to the town and to the war in valuable ways.