Fate EXTELLA: The Umbral Star - 'noble Phantasm' Edition - PS4
The famous Fate series now strikes a path to a new stage with the newest title, Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star. Many fan-favorite characters, including the ancient Heroic Spirits (Servants) summoned by the Holy Grail, make their appearances, with the series being reborn as a high-speed combat-oriented title in which players face off against the enemy and their army in exciting large-scale action scenes. Players can also take some time to enjoy the deep storyline the Fate series is known for. The “Noble Phantasm Edition” contains a 7.5” by 6.3” hardcover art book featuring over 100 pages of artwork from Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star, a pack of sixteen collectible 3” by 5” cards depicting each of the game's Servants, and a 24” by 17” cloth poster, all housed in a custom box.
- Noble Phantasm Edition contains a hardcover art book with over 100 pages of artwork from the game, sixteen collectible cards, and cloth poster, all housed in a custom box
- A Variety of Fate Universes Collide - Not just Fate/EXTRA Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order and other Fate continuities make their appearances here
- Brand-New Story from Acclaimed Series Author, Nasu Kinoko - As original creator of Fate/stay night and scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Nasu Kinoko has created a completely new scenario for Fate/EXTELLA
- Large Story Told from Different Perspectives - The story is told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants, augmented by various side stories that help supplement the main storyline
- New Way to Battle - As the first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and perform various moves, including a powerful form change ability