Final Fantasy VII(7): Dirge of Cerberus (Greatest Hits) - PS2
Dirge of Cerberus traces the story of the mysterious Vincent Valentine in the first action game based on Final Fantasy VII. In this character-driven action shooter, players will be able to customize their firearms, dispense strategic melee attacks, and use a limit break technique to transform into a powerful beast with special skills. The story of Final Fantasy VII continues to unfold three years after the events of the seminal 1997 title.
* Unravel the past to protect the future as Vincent Valentine’s story is finally told.
* Modify Vincent’s weapons, including the Cerberus, with five different varieties of parts that directly affect firepower, range, firing rate, and more.
* Three customizable gun types allow for three distinct playing styles:
1.Handgun: Attack mid-range enemies as you quickly move around the field.
2.Machine gun: A high-speed automatic weapon for mowing down close range enemies.
3.Rifle: Snipe down long-range enemies and eliminate them before they notice you.
* When enemies get too close, break out powerful melee attacks or Vincent’s signature limit break technique.
* Witness cutting-edge cinematics that challenge “next-gen” graphics in a way that only the Final Fantasy series can.
* Meet new allies and old friends as Midgar faces an unfamiliar threat.
* The latest chapter in the compilation of products based on Final Fantasy VII.