GYLT [STANDARD EDITION] [PEGI IMPORT] - PS5
Set in a creepy and melancholic world, GYLT is an eerie story mixing fantasy and reality in a surrealist place where your nightmares become reality. Hide from terrible creatures or confront them as you find your way through the challenges of this wicked world.
- GYLT is a narrative adventure game with puzzles, stealth and action, set in a fictional old mining town in the state of Maine.
- After being chased by a group of bullies, Sally is dragged into a twisted version of her town where her fears and worse memories are presented in a wicked and very real way.
- Get to understand the world surrounding and discover the mystery behind Emily’s disappearance.
- You can avoid being detected by creatures, you can build strategies to distract them, through sound or visual lures or by attracting them.
- Decide to either face the creatures or hide from them, in the same way you’d face or hide your fears.
- Music by Cris Velasco.
- GENRE: Horror, Adventure
- PLAYER(S): 1 Player
- RATING: PEGI 12
- LANGUAGES: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Korean, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish.