Harvest Moon: Magical Melody - Wii
The Harvest Goddess has turned to stone and the Harvest Sprites need your help to bring her back. You need to collect Musical Notes throughout the game in hopes of restoring her to her former self. There are 100 Musical Notes in the game and to collect the notes you must do a variety of different things, some more challenging than others. Such as shipping a certain number of items, winning a festival or making friends with the wild animals found around your farm. Only by collecting a certain number of notes will the Harvest Goddess come back!
- Compete against a rival farmer! Your productivity will be judged on a daily basis against that of your rival’s…you will also compete against your rival in the festivals!
- Cultivate a wide variety of crops and trees!
- Raise cows, sheep, horses and chickens!
- Purchase different plots of land and expand your farm by building various extensions!
- New elements to the Harvest Moon series that are appealing to Nintendo’s Animal Crossing huge fan base! – Buying Property, buying and arranging furniture, etc...
- Magical Melody offers a side story of trying to revive the Harvest Goddess.
- Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (GameCube) was a “Player’s Choice” title!