Lunar Lander Beyond - Playstation 5
RELEASE DATE: APRIL 26, 2024
PRE-ORDER POLICY: CANCELLATIONS ON THIS TITLE WILL ONLY BE OFFERED STORE CREDIT.
As a newly appointed captain of the Pegasus corporation, you must guide a roster of colorful pilots, eclectic advisors and state-of-the-art landers through a taxing series of missions. Deliver cargo, retrieve resources, and rescue stranded pilots as you navigate a mysterious universe of moons and planets.
It’s a thankless job, replete with tension and danger, and it takes a psychological toll on your crew. But someone has to keep this unseen lifeblood of the interplanetary economy moving.
When a mysterious portal appears, leading to a strange, unexplored planet, you will find you are on a collision course with some sinister truths that lie unseen behind the universe. Poor flying and fatigue will stress your pilots and can lead to sensory illusions … the bane of long-haul solo pilots. They may start to see things that may not be real – is that a mine or a fish? And what’s with those celestial pink elephants?!
With multiple pilots, four ships and a dozen upgrades to collect, you can get the job done if you can manage it all … if not, the stakes are high, and not just for your career.
- Beautiful Art: a luxurious sci-fi landscape in Dreams Uncorporated’s unique, hand-drawn style.
- Deep Campaign: Tackle 30 missions across five moons and planets: Nueva Luna, Mars, Venus, Ganymede, and the mysterious Etimus.
- Difficulty Settings: Four difficulty levels, with the highest one, insane, raising the stakes with permadeath.
- Customization: Countless pilot options, with procedurally generated characters and attributes, four unique ships, and a dozen upgrades to equip.
- Don’t Go Mad: Keep your wits about you – rising stress will lead to hallucinations and space madness