Mighty No. 9 - XBOX ONE
by Deep Silver
Original price $39.99 CAD - Original price $39.99 CAD
$39.99 CAD - $39.99 CAD
Current price $39.99 CAD
Mighty No. 9 is a Japanese 2D Side-scrolling Action game that takes the best elements from the 8 and 16-bit classics that you know and love and transforms them with modern tech, fresh mechanics, and fan input into something amazing! Led by a veteran team with decades of experience, Mighty No. 9 promises to be an evolution in the well-known genre.
In a world of advanced robotic engineering, nine robot siblings known as the "Mighty Numbers" rule in the Battle Colosseum. But when a sudden act of cyber terror turns the battle robots into rampaging menaces, it's up to Beck, the lone member of the team unaffected by the virus to save the future of humanity!
- Classic 2D Action Transformed - Face off against your eight Mighty brethren in 12 challenging stages and unlock new transformations as you defeat them, granting unique skills and abilities!
- Single Player Modes Test Your Skills - Fight each boss in back-to-back battles against a ticking clock, master over a dozen mini missions and challenges, and unlock two additional difficulty modes in New Game+ for an even Mightier challenge.
- Two-Player Mechanical Mayhem - Go online and take on missions with a friend, playing as Beck and his partner, Call. Use their unique powers to overcome the obstacles as a team, or, go head-to-head in a Race Battle to see who can get through a stage the fastest!
- Get Ranked on the Leaderboards - Use Beck's Absorption Dash skill and his other abilities & transformations to chain together combos and perfect your run-throughs to earn those sweet high scores and S-Ranks!
- Power Up to a Retro Soundtrack - Mighty No.9 is a veritable who's who of veteran game composers including Manami Matsumae, Takeshi Tateishi, and Ippo Yamada. The game features a chiptune version of the entire game soundtrack which you can toggle on and off!
- Includes New DLC - In addition to the full game, the retail game features the bonus "Ray" DLC including a brand new playable character, new boss, and gameplay stage.