Monster Hunter World [PLAYSTATION HITS] - PS4
Monster Hunter: World introduces a living, breathing ecosystem in which players take on the role of a hunter that seeks and slays ferocious beasts in heart-pounding battles. Venture on quests alone or with up to three other hunters in a newly designed online drop-in multiplayer system which allows cross-region cooperative play between Japan and the West, uniting the global player base for the first time ever.
- Taking on the role of a hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as "new world"
- -Living and breathing ecosystem: Utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage
- -Online drop-in multiplayer: When the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests
- -Hunt to craft new gear: Defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monster that have been slain
- -Master the beast: A variety of ferocious creatures inhabit the new world landscape including the series mainstay Rathalos and the all new Anjanath