MX vs. ATV: Alive [THQ NORDIC VARIANT] - PS3
MX Vs ATV Alive is a multiplayer motocross game for Next-Gen game consoles. Own the competition as you wrestle for position with tightly contested racing in the fifth iteration of the MX Vs ATV franchise. Feel the realism of the revolutionary real-world physics engine which has defined the racing genre. Live the sport as Alive captures the spectacle of motocross and the essence of competitive racing while providing the best riders and gear from the latest manufacturers. Features include: real riders and gear, extensive downloadable content, multiplayer support both locally and online, enhanced Rider Reflex, a new Bar Banging system and more.
The Ultimate Motocross Racing Experience
MX vs. ATV Alive is simply the best MX vs. ATV game yet developed. Building on the franchise's physics engine, MX vs. ATV Alive delivers an enhanced racing experience that is easier to play, yet as challenging as you choose to make it. The difference is the approach to features like modes and tracks. Along with classic modes that everyone loves, Alive allows gamers to more easily tailor the game to their specific play style and likes via downloadable content. Can't get enough of a certain mode? Get online and pull down more of that content. Instead of the game developers deciding how much of each mode that you play, the choice is yours. MX vs. ATV Alive also has a dedicated online store that is live from day one, containing everything from rider gear, tracks, modes, etc.
Own the competition in the ultimate motocross racing experience.
Key Game Features
- Experience total control of both rider and bike with easier controls as part of the enhanced Rider Reflex
- An advanced real-time deformation continuously changes the track beneath you with every lap
- Wreck-avoidance lets you correct collisions and landings to race like a pro
- Go bar-to-bar with in-your-face motocross racing
- Rider-to-Rider collisions and win/loss conditions through a new bar banging system
Awe-inspiring Sports Experience
- Real riders, real gear, and real licensor's to be announced
- A wide range of vehicles
- Compete in the Nationals and claim the Motocross Championship title
- Additional event types to be announced
- Multiplayer - Race against a friend in local play or take on all comers in 2-12 online multiplayer action