Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition - PS4
Phoenix Point: Behemoth Edition is the definitive console version of the acclaimed strategy game from the creator of X-COM, including four DLC expansions, one additional weapons pack, and many optimizations for console gamers. The Earth has been overrun. A mutating, alien menace threatens the last remnants of mankind. Only the Phoenix Project, a secret organization of the greatest minds and bravest soldiers left on earth, can repel the aliens, and reverse the inevitable. It is up to you to lead the Phoenix Project: research and develop new technologies and techniques, explore a ravaged planet, build your bases, manage resources on a global scale, and fight challenging, turn-based battles. But you won't be alone. Factions, including the militaristic New Jericho, the mystical Disciples of Anu, and the technophiles of Synedrion, have their own values and views. You can choose to work together to unite mankind and take back the planet via Phoenix Point's diplomacy system, or you can simply crush all your rivals with military might. No matter what you choose, you are in for a brutal challenge and endless replayability.
- Phoenix Point was designed by Julian Gollop, the creator of the X-COM series in the 1990s. Integrating the core ethos of X-COM while updating the visuals, technology, and systems to modern standards has made Phoenix Point best-in-class
- Deploy your squad of four or more soldiers and drones in tactical, turn-based battles. Take direct control of your soldiers’ shots in combat with a unique free-aiming system that lets you target enemy weak spots, weapons, and more for mass impact
- Face down an alien threat that adapts to your tactics to constantly challenge you - face intense boss fights against huge monsters with unique abilities that require precise planning and execution
- Experience a complex narrative with multiple possible endings and learn about the origins of the crisis through exploration, diplomacy, and research
- Includes the full game, plus four major DLCs (“Blood and Titanium,” “Legacy of the Ancients,” “Festering Skies” and the upcoming “Corrupted Horizons”) featuring additional story missions, maps, and other gameplay bonuses, DLC weapons pack