Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee! - SWITCH
Original price $79.99 CAD - Original price $79.99 CAD
$79.99 CAD - $79.99 CAD
Current price $79.99 CAD
Go back to Kanto Region!
Eevee is your partner Pokemon in Let’s Go Pikachu!
- Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee are able to be controlled by just one Joy-Con with the help of motion controls, or a new accessory to be launched this year: the Poke Ball Plus (sold separatley) . The new titles will also feature drop-in couch co-op, and Pokemon in the overworld instead of random encounters.
- Pokemon Let's Go includes the original 151 Pokemon (plus their Alolan forms)
- In Pokemon Let’s Go, wild Pokemon will be seen roaming the world in real time, replacing random battles. When you touch one of these Pokemon, the encounter becomes nearly identical to a Pokemon Go encounter. The Pokemon will be on screen, giving you an opportunity to throw a Poke Ball to catch it, no battling involved.
- Trainer battles will be familiar to those who have played any core Pokemon game. They are classic, turn-based RPG battles, with each Pokemon having four moves to choose from.
- Two-player co-op, a never-before-seen feature for a Pokemon RPG, is available in Pokemon Let’s Go. A mark will appear on-screen that indicates two-player mode is available. Then, the second player just has to shake the opposite Joy-Con to drop in. This avatar will be the opposite of the main player’s avatar. So, if the main player is using a boy avatar, the second avatar will be a girl.