Rayman Legends - XBOX 360 / XBOX ONE
The critically acclaimed Rayman® Legends is coming to the Xbox One and PlayStation®4! Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman®, Beyond Good & Evil®, and the Rabbids®, is bringing his innovative creativity to next-gen consoles. The best platformer on Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 of 2013 will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on February 25th.
The Glade of Dreams is in trouble once again! During a 100-year nap, the nightmares multiplied and spread, creating new monsters even more terrifying than before! These creatures are the stuff of legend: dragons, giant toads, sea monsters, and even evil luchadores. With the help of Murfy, Rayman and Globox awaken and must now help fight these nightmares and save the Teensies!
Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering that world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump, and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- Critically Acclaimed Platformer: The highest rated platformer of the year arrives on next-gen consoles! Join Rayman and friends in this epic new adventure.
- 4-Player Co-op Gameplay: Up to 4 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption.
- Online Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman's gang... an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you'll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- PlayStation 4 Exclusives: Use the new DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller and touch pad to move platforms, turn wheels, and tickle your enemies into submission! Take the experience with you wherever you go with PS®Vita remote-play.