Relayer - PS4
About the PS4 Version :
- The PlayStation 4 version can be upgraded to the PlayStation 5 version free of charge.
- When upgrading from the PlayStation 4 version to the PlayStation 5 version, save data can also be transferred.
- Trophies will also be transferred when upgrading from PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 version
A next-generation robot strategy RPG set in a sci-fi alternate reality, in which
Starchildren—humans who have been granted special abilities—take on an extraterrestrial threat. Relayer‘s battle system focuses on combat robot types and jobs,
which represent a unit’s unique characteristics, and aggro, a stat which visualizes how
easily they are targeted by enemies. Relayer also features exciting special attacks such
as Backstab, a pincer move, and Big Bang, a move with a vast area of effect.
The story takes place on Earth in the year 2051, in a future where humanity’s
expansion into outer space is in full swing. Earth is in the midst of an invasion by
mysterious extraterrestrial beings called Relayers. Humans with special abilities, called
Starchildren, have also appeared, along with the legacy of an ancient alien civilization
that is said to have died out centuries ago. Players command a squadron of Stellar
Gear, humanoid weapons developed from the technology of that extinct alien
civilization, and the Asterism, a ship capable of interstellar travel, to defend Earth from
the invading Relayer aliens.
• Approximately 100 unique cutscenes play during battles throughout the game, and
stage maps are all illustrated in high-quality, full 3D.
• Relayer also features exciting special attacks such as Backstab and the Big Bang.
• Players must use a wide range of strategies in order to lead the Starchildren to
• In-game text languages - Traditional Chinese, Korean, English, Japanese. (French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles to be added via an upcoming patch)
• In-game voice - Japanese, English.