Streets of Red : Devil's Dare Deluxe [ALTERNATE COVER] - SWITCH
THIS ALTERNATE COVER WAS ONLY FOUND IN THE Streets of Red : Devil's Dare Deluxe [LIMITED EDITION].
If a videogame wants to generate real horror for its players, it first has to give them something to care about. Arcade Beat 'Em Ups once had a natural advantage over their console cousins in that regard. After all, in-game deaths mean a lot more when your real life quarters are on the line.
Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe takes that brand of old school tension and transports it to
consoles in 2018 with an arcade-style currency system, tribute-parodies to classic horror and
videogame characters, and an ever-evolving level structure that makes every run a new experience.
• Simple Super Smash Bros.-style controls make for easy to learn but hard to master action!
• Four Unique and two unlockable characters, each with their unique play style and
• Dynamically evolving difficulty adjusts to the number of players in game!
• Parodies of characters from Stranger Things, Rick and Morty and Attack on Titan and
• Use in-game money for upgrades or continues. Run out of quarters and your save game is
• Six unique playable characters and over thirteen bosses, some so big that they barely fit on