The Letter: A Horror Visual Novel [Limited Edition] - SWITCH [PLAY EXCLUSIVES]
- The Letter Collector’s Box
- The Letter Game (region free)
- The Letter Game Manual
- The Letter Original Soundtrack
- The Letter Poster
- The Letter Numbered Certificate
ONLY 2000 LIMITED EDITIONS (NSW) AVAILABLE. VGP IS SELLING A PORTION OF THIS QUANTITY. LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER.
To what ends will one go in order to survive?
When seven people fall prey to a vicious curse, they discover that the true threat rests not within the shadows, but within their own hearts and minds. The Letter: A Horror Visual Novel is an interactive horror-themed drama inspired by classic Asian horror films. Told through an immersive branching narrative, the game casts players in the ever-shifting roles of seven characters as they find themselves entangled in a mystery that’s plagued Ermengarde Mansion for centuries.
The choices you make will shape and drive the story forward. Will you mend a relationship on the verge of collapse, or will you let it fall apart? Will you risk saving someone despite the consequences you could face or leave them to meet a gruesome end? Beyond the horror themes of The Letter: A Horror Visual Novel, there is a heavy emphasis on character development and interaction. The fate of each of these individuals is in your hands.
- Discover a sprawling narrative of more than 700,000 words!
- Make key decisions that directly impact the story’s course
- Play as 7 different characters, each with unique motives and personality
- Explore more than 80 backdrops, 100 CGs and 50 epilogue variations!
- Customize your experience with optional quick-time events and English voiceovers
- Enjoy animated sprites and scenes that breathe life into your surroundings
- Utilize a journal feature that jots down clues and tracks events in chronological order
Subtitles English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
Item Code 0742839255397