Umihara Kawase Fresh! - PS4
Physical retail copies will include a full-color instruction booklet inside the package.
When a young fisherwoman named Kawase arrives in the frontier town of Kingness, she takes a job as a delivery person for a local restaurant. Through exploration and conversations with the locals, Kawase gradually learns about the history of the town, the mysterious castle that floats above it, the dangerous cavern that lurks below it and the unspeakable demons who have terrorized its residents
In Umihara Kawase Fresh! , Kawase carries a fishing lure with “rubber-band action.” The lure can be used as a grappling hook to swing from platforms, as a winch to raise or lower herself while suspended, as a bungee cord to slingshot herself in any direction and as a weapon to stun or defeat enemies. The lure can also capture enemies and items, pulling them in to be stored in the infinite space of Kawase’s seemingly magical backpack.
- Large, explorable town expands in all directions as the story unfolds and you gain access to new areas
- More than 75 unique quests, each replayable in Time Attack mode, plus unlockable Challenge quests
- Collect dozens of unique ingredients and use them to prepare many different recipes, resulting in consumable items that can grant temporary power-ups
- A whole town filled with charming, human-like animal characters, many of whom provide information, directions, advice, items, recipes and additional quests to undertake
- 50+ unique enemies, some of whom can be captured and used as ingredients in special recipes, plus boss characters
- Purchase ingredients from the Shop, or visit the Library to read about items you’ve found and enemies you’ve faced
- Unlockable alternate playable characters: Curly Brace (from Cave Story ) and Cotton