Wonder Boy The Dragons Trap - SWITCH
THE CLASSIC ADVENTURE REIMAGINED FOR A NEW GENERATION
Stricken by a curse and transformed into a half-human/half-lizard by the Meka-Dragon, a lonesome adventurer is facing the challenge of a lifetime! In search for a cure, our mutated anti-hero will explore the many traps of Monster Land and defeat many stuff-throwing, curse-wielding dragons. The six different forms of our shape-shifting hero—human, lizard, mouse, piranha, lion and hawk—make up just a small percentage of the cast of this non-stop action/adventure platformer!
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is a beautifully drawn and animated remake of the unforgettable Sega Master System game Wonder Boy III. The game’s developer, Lizardcube, reverse-engineered the original game in order to faithfully replicate the character movements, item drop logic, secret door locations and much more. Nicalis and DotEmu are teaming up to publish physical retail editions of the game for Switch and PS4.
- Huge interconnected world.
- Six playable forms for the main character, each with different abilities.
- Multiple dragon enemy types: Zombie Dragon, Mummy Dragon, Samurai Dragon and more!
- Beautiful hand-drawn animated graphics
- Memorable soundtrack based on Shinichi Sakamoto’s original compositions, re-imagined and recorded with classical instruments.
- Play as the game’s classic character, Hu-Man, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star Hu-Girl.
- Switch the graphics and/or sounds from the modern versions to the 8-bit originals at any time—even during gameplay!
- Three difficulty levels catering to players of all types.