Ever Forward - SWITCH [LAUNCH EDITION]
Ever Forward is an adventure puzzle game following the story of a girl named Maya. Maya is lost in a strange world somewhere between reality and imagination. She is alone to confront her despair on her journey of discovery, where she must unlock her memories and confront her fears to unravel the secrets of the world. Players will need to use their observational skills and intelligence to solve multiple puzzles to piece together the mystery of Maya’s past and what dark secrets she has buried.
A beautiful world that comes to life through breathtaking graphics, Ever Forward is coming to Switch from Pathea Games, the studio that brought us My Time at Portia .
• Engaging puzzle system: For more than three years, the designers racked their brains
designing puzzles with the “puzzle gamer” in mind. Players will feel deeply challenged and
motivated to solve each puzzle, and some puzzles have multiple ways of being completed to
fit different kinds of thinkers and logical processes.
• The art: A color pallet of soothing pastels and futuristic tones designed to simulate the
absurd nature of the world.
• Adventure: Players can collect fragments of memories in the world to unlock new areas
and new puzzles.
• Mechanics: Mechanics ranges from simple movement and jump to teleportation and
gravity control, the player must use stealth and observational skills to navigate each puzzle.
• Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, and Italian in-game
text in this single-player puzzle adventure.
# of Players : 1
Genre : Puzzle, Adventure
Packaging - English
In-game Text - English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Italian
In-game Voice - Not Applicable