The Coma: Double Cut - SWITCH [ASIA IMPORT : PLAYS IN ENGLISH]
The Coma: Recut
Evade a relentless killer and survive long enough to uncover the mystery of Sehwa High.
The Coma Recut is Korean survival horror. You are Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is an atmospheric, story-driven game. Immerse yourself in the warped Sehwa district as you encounter an engaging cast of characters, solve puzzles, discover revealing clues, and fight for survival against a relentless psycho.
Heroines, forced to confront their worst fears, rarely emerge unscathed. Over the course of the story, Mina will encounter dangerous scenarios from which she could sustain permanent damage. Craft items to anticipate future dangers to avoid injury.
Dark Song is now more fearsome and powerful than ever before. Falling into her grasp could spell instant death. Running and wielding your flashlight makes you an easy target. You must precariously balance the urgency of exploration with your absolute need to survive!
- A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma - Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
- Hide - Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
- Survive - Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned - it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery - Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- Death - Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand illustrated manhwa art style
- Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea's overworked high school students
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips